Saturday, November 11, 2006

Take a bite out of Apple

Yes, it seems like Windows Vista finally has a ship date. Good for Microsoft, finally. But, if I can impart any real advice with this blog, let it be this: BUY A MAC.

I was a Windows user for 12+ years and I have worked in IT all that time. I am a little embarrassed it took me this long to realize just how much time I was wasting with the PC.

I should add that there is, and probably always will be, a need for Windows. Thus, I believe Apple's decision to go with Intel processors is going to turn out to be one of the best business decisions of all time. The tide is shifting.....and people are a switching.

I don't think I will ever buy a PC again......all I need is my Mac, which now can run Windows if I need it to. Did you know that Macs come with text to speech software built in? I couldn't list all of the software built into OS X, which makes it so superior to Windows. Yes, Macs may seem a little expensive; however, when you actually look at what you are getting for the price - and consider what the same features would cost on a PC - it really becomes a no-brainer. GET A MAC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home