Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone: David Pogue's iPhone Review

As most of you are still probably waiting on line and are in need of some good reading material, I highly recommend David Pogue's review of the iPhone. David Pogue makes a very compelling point in his review about AT&T:

The bigger problem is the AT&T network. In a Consumer Reports study, AT&T’s signal ranked either last or second to last in 19 out of 20 major cities. My tests in five states bear this out. If Verizon’s slogan is, “Can you hear me now?” AT&T’s should be, “I’m losing you.”

This is the very reason why I have no plans on purchasing an iPhone, as I explained in a recent post.

For additional reading material (since you will be on line for quite some time, no doubt), you must check out David Pogue's "Often-Asked iPhone Questions."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home