Saturday, August 25, 2007

Network Tip: Best Online Subnet Calculator - Part II

I am learning that, in technology, "best" is a most ephemeral adjective; more appropriate would be "best at the moment." And, indeed, "moment" can seemingly be of quite a short duration. Thus, it would be a disservice for me not to bring attention to another online subnet calculator I came across at, fittingly, subnet-calculator.com

Beyond the standard IP subnet calculator, subnet-calculator.com provides you with - are you sitting down? - a wildcard mask calculator and a CIDR calculator. Anyone who deals with access-lists and/or OSPF will relish having that wildcard mask calculator.

Yes, this is the best online subnet calculator I have come across - at the moment!

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2012 06:12:00 AM, Blogger Jānis Kiršteins said...

Personally I use http://www.subnet-calculator.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home